Tuesday, September 2, 2014

FL STUDIO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO REMOVE VOCALS FROM THE SONG

FL STUDIO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO REMOVE VOCALS FROM THE SONG


Hey guys, today I’m back with the best tutorial ever, I’m a facebook user and I spend lot of time on line, I’m on a group called We make music in FL Studio so every day I see one post from different people saying how to remove vocals from a song, so that they can use the beat or vocals as an accapella at first I thought it is impossible until I came to my senses and explore this method, and here I am today sharing it with you guys and I know there are lot of fruity loops users out there who are very interested in removing vocals from the song or track, so this tutorial can be very usefully to them, so that they will be able to do remixes and etc, but hey removing vocals is not really going to be easy as singing a,b,c before we get to the instruction make sure that the vocals in that track are panned to the center though you might experience some issues.
Let’s start with our tutorial I involve you to have 3 tracks, I mean the similar tracks in order to make this procedure work, add the first track then side chain it and then the stereo shaper should be added.

After you have reduced the left and right channels on the first copied track you will add maximus.
With maximus we will make it so that you are only phase cancelling the frequencies you wish for .
now maximus will permit you to part the low and high band frequencies.
You will then be using another instance of maximus.

And after that one will be used to get rid of the highs along with mid range frequencies at the same time as the other will be doing the correct reverse
After you’re accomplished by means of that you will after that be creating a control panel to control together maximus by means of one control knob, which will permit you to fine tune the frequencies that are being phased out.
This is a pretty difficult lesson or tutorial more often than not FL Studio new users, if you guys need a videos tutorial please just comment and I will provide it for you.
Thanks for your moment in time, if theirs is something which you didn’t comprehend very well please just comment and I will make it easy for you, to each and every one I say most excellent to you guys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks ive been strugling with that

Anonymous said...

good 1

Anonymous said...

i have been struggling thanks your a life saver

Anonymous said...

your a life saver