Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fl STUDIO PAGE DISCUSSION

Fl STUDIO PAGE DISCUSSION

Hey guys….
How are you all doing? I am first class as at all times, I have been thinking on the subject of this blog of ours. I was thinking of a method which will be capable of keeping us extra closer, for the reason that at this moment you guys can’t all the time stay on line in this blog, so what I have been thinking of it’s a way that will keep us online all day long or as long as you guys can.

So I decided to make a discussion page, where we will be able to write our own problems and share some brain storming, teach others what we know, so that we can all grow big guys.
So what do you say guys? Should I create it? Will it cause any problems? What’s going to happen? You guys won’t comment?
Okay share your opinions with me by commenting… Oh, hey guys I almost forgot I think there must also be some rules there huh?
Ok let me list some of rules.

1. Rule number one let’s not insult each other because we’re only here to help each other.
2. Before asking for tutorial first you have to check all over this blog in order to see if it’s already written.
3. Do not criticize someone’s post because we’re not here to judge other people’s ideas if you think someone’s post was not good enough, you have to simply come up with yours.
4. Do not post anything which is not related to FL Studio because this blog is created for fl studio tutorials only. You can also other rules.

I also have a small tutorial for you guys which I would also teach you here.
The tutorials that I’m going to teach you now is for doing track fade in and fade out without using Edison.
Drag your track or whatever thing which you wish for to do fade in or fade out on, and put in the play list after that put together it with any channel slot from there click the master channel and right click on the master channel you will see option saying Automation Clip click it and after that check the play list you will see it laying in the play list move that knob in order to fade in and out, that’s it the Automation is done.
Simple as that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do it